Fashion Police Report: Celebs Dressed To Impress At Media Mogul Mo Abudu's 50th Birthday Celebration
Mo Abudu's 50th birthday took place this past weekend on Sep 12th at Lagos Oriental Hotel, but one can't stop talking about how fabulous she and other celebrities looked at the star - studded event. Yet again, I was tried to pick my favorite look, but that seemed impossible. A majority of the ladies wore stunning floor length gowns with stylish hair updos and weren't too heavily accesorized. Down below are my three favorite looks of the night.
Genevieve kept it classy but sassy in black with hints of lace, while Rita looked alluring in her navy blue scalloped front dress and Seyi Shay channeled her inner goddess in a strapless turquoise floral print number. What do you guys think? These are my fav picks, so tell us yours.
Seyi Shay in dress by April By Kunbi
Click the link below to go to...
You may also like
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu