Nigerian designers on the platform
Although the much buzzed Face of Africa model search may have come and gone, its memories continue to reverberate in the fashion and style world. The well put together show, presented an opportunity for Nigerian designers to give an account of themselves. And they did.
Nigerian Designers home and abroad invited to clothe the models crafted beautiful dresses that made the run way come alive. From working with local fabrics like ankara (Kosibah creations, Ituen Bassey) to lace (Tiffany Amber) to Satin (Frank Osodi, Adebayo Jones), the designers created everything trendy and flowing. From the one shoulder dress to spaghetti, off shoulder and balloon sleeves, the clothes were a sight to behold.
Over and over again, Nigerian designers by their works, have proven that they can hold their own not just in the local market but also in the international market. Here we celebrate our designers and those flying the Nigerian flag in the international market.
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte