My Life Is Incomplete Without Kefee--Husband
Few months ago, popular Nigerian gospel artiste, Kefee Obareki, passed on to eternal glory. Her death was shocking to many Nigerians, especially her fans and colleagues in the entertainment industry in Nigeria.
Her husband, Teddy Esosa Don-Momoh, who is a broadcaster, has now opened up on how he feels about his late wife's departure. According to him, life cannot be complete without her. He made this comment in a recent interview.
Teddy said before Kefee's untimely death, she was working on her album.
The top show host has professionally been in the industry for 17 years and is still doing his best to remain relevant in his field.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con