I’ve Been Picked By A Lucky Man—Benita Nzeribe
Pretty Nollywood actress, Benita Nzeribe, has disclosed to Nollywoodgists.com that she is not ready to go into film production despite the fact that she is in position to do that.
The actress said though some of her colleagues are already into filmmaking, which serves as a means of telling their own stories for people to learn from, she wishes not to join the bandwagon. According to her, she has her own way of giving back to the society.
“I have a lot of things I do and I have my own foundation, but I don't like talking about it because I feel it does not need to be in public view. I have a class of widows I help in the society and less privileged children but I don't like talking about,” Benita also said.
Talking about her relationship, the exquisite actress disclosed that though she is not yet married, however, she has been spotted by a lucky man.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte