I’ve Been Picked By A Lucky Man—Benita Nzeribe
Pretty Nollywood actress, Benita Nzeribe, has disclosed to Nollywoodgists.com that she is not ready to go into film production despite the fact that she is in position to do that.
The actress said though some of her colleagues are already into filmmaking, which serves as a means of telling their own stories for people to learn from, she wishes not to join the bandwagon. According to her, she has her own way of giving back to the society.
“I have a lot of things I do and I have my own foundation, but I don't like talking about it because I feel it does not need to be in public view. I have a class of widows I help in the society and less privileged children but I don't like talking about,” Benita also said.
Talking about her relationship, the exquisite actress disclosed that though she is not yet married, however, she has been spotted by a lucky man.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,