I’ve Been Picked By A Lucky Man—Benita Nzeribe
Pretty Nollywood actress, Benita Nzeribe, has disclosed to Nollywoodgists.com that she is not ready to go into film production despite the fact that she is in position to do that.
The actress said though some of her colleagues are already into filmmaking, which serves as a means of telling their own stories for people to learn from, she wishes not to join the bandwagon. According to her, she has her own way of giving back to the society.
“I have a lot of things I do and I have my own foundation, but I don't like talking about it because I feel it does not need to be in public view. I have a class of widows I help in the society and less privileged children but I don't like talking about,” Benita also said.
Talking about her relationship, the exquisite actress disclosed that though she is not yet married, however, she has been spotted by a lucky man.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- The Keik Foundation Visits Child Kidney Patient, F
- ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release P
- Beauty Queen Testimony Williams Releases Photos, V
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings