Alibaba, Fan Milk, NFC Throw Weight Behind NIJ Student Week
Ace comedian, Alibaba, and other celebrities will storm the Nigerian Institute of Journalism come June 2, 2014, to mark the forth coming student week, which holds at the institution.
According to the Chairman, Students' Representative Council and Organizing Committee, Ojebola Matthew, the event is meant to help discover new potentials aside the regular academics which will help motivate them in developing their skills.
Ojebola added that aside the discovery of talents, the event will also be used to award some students who have been outstanding throughout the academic session. The 2014 Student Week would also be used to crown the new Mr. and Miss NIJ 2014.
This year's event will be supported by Fan Milk Nigeria Limited, Indomie, Pepsi, House of Ezer, Larry K Entertainment, Intercontinental Distillers, Wap Tv, Slick TV, Citi FM, Nigezie and Nollywoodgists.com.
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers
- Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 C
- Nigeria Fire Service Commends Olakunle churchill a
- Akpororo, MC Lively, Terry G, Small Doctor and Mor