Alibaba, Fan Milk, NFC Throw Weight Behind NIJ Student Week
Ace comedian, Alibaba, and other celebrities will storm the Nigerian Institute of Journalism come June 2, 2014, to mark the forth coming student week, which holds at the institution.
According to the Chairman, Students' Representative Council and Organizing Committee, Ojebola Matthew, the event is meant to help discover new potentials aside the regular academics which will help motivate them in developing their skills.
Ojebola added that aside the discovery of talents, the event will also be used to award some students who have been outstanding throughout the academic session. The 2014 Student Week would also be used to crown the new Mr. and Miss NIJ 2014.
This year's event will be supported by Fan Milk Nigeria Limited, Indomie, Pepsi, House of Ezer, Larry K Entertainment, Intercontinental Distillers, Wap Tv, Slick TV, Citi FM, Nigezie and Nollywoodgists.com.
Click the link below to go to...
- I'll Be Depressed If Tacha Wins Big Brother Naija
- African Union To Host 6th Afrima In Nigeria
- Stunning! BamBam Nails Look To Delphino Picnic Wit
- Why Ike's Relationship With Mercy Could Fall Apart
- South East Campus Awards will ENABLE STUDENTS TO B
- Nollywood: NFVCB Chief ,two others honoured at TI
- Universal Music Africa signs a Licensing Deal with
- Funky Brunch Lagos Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary W