Alert! Louis Vuitton Denies Signing Deal With 2G, Contacts Nigeriafilms.com
Few weeks ago, a story went viral on the internet that up and coming Nigerian artiste, 2G, who reportedly was Tonto Dikeh's ex-boyfriend, got an endorsement deal from respected fashion brand, Louis Vuitton, and was said to have been the first Nigerian artiste to get such a
However, in our follow up to the story, we were reliably informed by Louis Vuitton that the purported endorsement deal with the music artiste is totally false and that they (Louis Vuitton) do not have any business or deal with the said artiste.
A representative of the reputable brand called Nollywoodgists.com from South Africa to inform us of this development. The company debunked media reports in Nigeria that they signed the artiste as their brand ambassador.
Some artistes have often times engaged in publicity stunts to make waves, though we are saying 2G or his reps used the LV story as a media frenzy.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu