I Don't Live With My Husband Because Of Kidnappers
In January 2009, versatile Yoruba actress, Ronke Ojo, better known as Ronke Oshodi Oke, got married to her husband, Anthony Gbolahan.
Not many may know that the actress does not live with her husband despite the fact that they both stay in Lagos. While Ronke lives in Ijaiye, her man stays in Surulere.
When asked in an interview about this development, the endowed comic star explained that, “If you have a partner or spouse that is your friend, you will understand each other very well.
“Fine, I am a reserved person and on the other hand, I am also into showbiz. So for me to manage these things, you have to be a reserved person. For instance, when you are going out or coming in, nobody knows your movement.
“Secondly, I am a friendly person, but I don't really like crowd. My husband likes Surulere, he is a Surulere person. I like suburbs like Abule-Egba, Ijaiye area and so on. So, both of us know how to manage the situation.
“Whenever I say I am going to Surulere, I just go there to catch fun, see people and things I love to see. But the fact remains even if I am in Surulere, people don't really know I am there because I don't go out. I am not an outgoing person. Most of the events you see me, it's either I am invited as a Master of Ceremony or the celebrant is my friend.
“Anytime I don't go out and I am not on set, I go to my husband's place in Surulere and he understands me very well. All these kidnappings here and there, one needs to be very careful. When they kidnap your child and they say they need ransom, what would you do? So we know how we manage the situation. He also comes to Ijaiye where I live. That's where my mum lives.”
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti