Ice Prince: I Couldn't Complete My Academics Because Of School Fees
Panshak Zama I popularly known as Ice Prince, who came to lime light with his hit track song "Oleku," has expressed gratitude to the turn around of things in his life.
According to Ice Prince, he said that he was never born poor, but life played hard on him when he lost is father in 1999 and mother in 2011.
"Actually, I have seen life in different forms because I wasn't born poor and I wasn't born rich. I lost my dad in 1999 and then things became different and my Mum also passed away in 2011. So life has not been easy. I could remember back then, I was sent out of school because of school fees but today, I thank God for who I am and where I am."
The 2009 Hennessy Artistry winner further said that though he had always wanted to be a Soldier, Lawyer or Doctor, but music actual paid of when he started mimicking other people's song.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows