Toyin Aimakhu Places Curse On Critics
Recently wedded actress, Toyin Aimakhu has really become angry with her critics who have not stopped lashing out at her over her marriage to fellow actor, Niyi Johnson. Since she walked down the aisle with her handsome hubby, the pretty actress has come under criticisms.
While some alleged that she's about three years older than her husband, others lambasted her for staging a low-key wedding ceremony as a celeb.
Not happy with the negative comments for her choice of marriage, the Edo State-born actress has allegedly placed a curse on her critics and begged God to make it come to pass.
She took to twitter to state, "I don't understand anymore. You people will insult us. You will be cursing us that is just a year, if the marriage breaks again, you people will be shouting that we are irresponsible. Anyways, anyone who places a curse or say negative words about my home, God of Abraham, God of God, Allah will place a curse on them and all their lives will bring negative meanings to people."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei