Toyin Aimakhu Places Curse On Critics
Recently wedded actress, Toyin Aimakhu has really become angry with her critics who have not stopped lashing out at her over her marriage to fellow actor, Niyi Johnson. Since she walked down the aisle with her handsome hubby, the pretty actress has come under criticisms.
While some alleged that she's about three years older than her husband, others lambasted her for staging a low-key wedding ceremony as a celeb.
Not happy with the negative comments for her choice of marriage, the Edo State-born actress has allegedly placed a curse on her critics and begged God to make it come to pass.
She took to twitter to state, "I don't understand anymore. You people will insult us. You will be cursing us that is just a year, if the marriage breaks again, you people will be shouting that we are irresponsible. Anyways, anyone who places a curse or say negative words about my home, God of Abraham, God of God, Allah will place a curse on them and all their lives will bring negative meanings to people."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian American music executive, Akeju features
- Flavour, Grammy-award winner Gordon Williams to he
- I have a very funny side - Joselyn Dumas
- Nigeria's Rep, Esther Gabriel shares stunning phot
- Superboy Cheque Thrills Audience To An Intimate Li
- James Johnson makes a comeback with new collection
- Interview: What AfroZons Dubai Soundoff is - Sheil
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha