Patience Jonathan Rocks 'Kukere' Dance Step
It was billed to be wedding of the year, and so it was. No surprise that everybody wanted to be present there. It didn't matter to some people whether they were invited or not. As far as it was Mr President's daughter's wedding, they just had to be there.
Also, after having a huge turnout of guests, things got even more interesting as top Nigerian music crooner, Iyanya got Nigeria's First Lady dancing to his songs during the wedding of Elizabeth Faith Sakwe, President Jonathan's foster daughter.
Iyanya and his team also thrilled the guests of which Patience Jonathan took to the dance floor digging it hard as Mrs Namadi Sambo, wife of the Vice-President of Nigeria, and Mrs Obioma Imoke, wife of the Governor of Cross River State, also joined in to rock 'Kukere' tune.
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian US-based Media executive Akeju bags Afric
- Tension As Oba Solomon Threatens To Attack Naira M
- At Last! Legal Counsel Defends D'banj Over Fraud
- "My Father Needs To Apologize To My Mum" Actress E
- Sympathetic!! Popular Ghanian Comedian In Sorrow A
- Singer Hit 50 Million Views And Reveals The Magic
- ICPC Invited And Granted Bai To 10 Persons, Refute
- Thoughtful! Daddy Freez Has A Different Prodding V
- Terrible Reactions Surround Burnaboy's Procurement
- D'banj's Fraud Allegation And Present Plight