Patience Jonathan Rocks 'Kukere' Dance Step
It was billed to be wedding of the year, and so it was. No surprise that everybody wanted to be present there. It didn't matter to some people whether they were invited or not. As far as it was Mr President's daughter's wedding, they just had to be there.
Also, after having a huge turnout of guests, things got even more interesting as top Nigerian music crooner, Iyanya got Nigeria's First Lady dancing to his songs during the wedding of Elizabeth Faith Sakwe, President Jonathan's foster daughter.
Iyanya and his team also thrilled the guests of which Patience Jonathan took to the dance floor digging it hard as Mrs Namadi Sambo, wife of the Vice-President of Nigeria, and Mrs Obioma Imoke, wife of the Governor of Cross River State, also joined in to rock 'Kukere' tune.
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire