2Face Idibia Christens New Baby
Top Nigerian musician, 2Face Idibia has christened his new daughter. Last, week, his wife, Annie Macaulay was delivered of a bouncing baby girl in the United States of America.
Recall that the couple had their first child together also in the Barack Obama-led country. This happened some years ago when 2Face and Annie were still dating each other. The child was then named Isabella.
The recent arrival made it the seventh for 2Face, having had five others from two different baby mamas, one of which is Sunmbo Ajaba, who married a Lagos-based pastor, who gave him two children. The other baby mama is Pero Adeniyi, who is said to be in the US. She produced three for the 'Implication' crooner.
The new baby, according to information, was christened Olivia by her parents.
Click the link below to go to...
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos