2Face Idibia Christens New Baby
Top Nigerian musician, 2Face Idibia has christened his new daughter. Last, week, his wife, Annie Macaulay was delivered of a bouncing baby girl in the United States of America.
Recall that the couple had their first child together also in the Barack Obama-led country. This happened some years ago when 2Face and Annie were still dating each other. The child was then named Isabella.
The recent arrival made it the seventh for 2Face, having had five others from two different baby mamas, one of which is Sunmbo Ajaba, who married a Lagos-based pastor, who gave him two children. The other baby mama is Pero Adeniyi, who is said to be in the US. She produced three for the 'Implication' crooner.
The new baby, according to information, was christened Olivia by her parents.
Click the link below to go to...
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer
- Nissi Releases Visuals To Her Title Track 'ignite'