RMD Vs Linda Ikeji; The Lion And The Tortoise?
On July 6, 2012, star actor, Richard Mofe Damijo well known as RMD got a 'wonderful' birthday gift from blogger, Linda Ikeji. You wonder what the special gift was? A news story that RMD acquired a 250million Naira home in Asaba, Delta State.
Hours later, RMD cried out telling Linda to go get a life.
I have pondered on RMD's outburst especially on his tweet to Nollywoodgists.com over our choice of headline, 'RMD Fights Linda Ikeji'
But taking a look at the matter all over again, it reminds one of tortoise and the lion. All what the lion does is to roar so as to scare away every other animals. But for the tortoise, its smallish nature is well complemented in his wisdom or its crooked ways.
Many have seen RMD's tweets as bully while Linda Ikeji has in a way gained more popularity with the whole scenario. At least, RMD now knows who the popular gossip is (according to his tweet).
Linda also in a way has put RMD's political life into public scrutiny. With her N250m valuation of RMD's house, many would want to dig deeper into the 'mere' post in revealing things we might not know about RMD as a Commissioner in Delta State.
Of course, it was right for RMD to have responded to Linda's 'allegation' but was he right to have responded via twitter?
Over to you our precious forumites.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu