Comedienne Princess Accuses Bloggers For Her Marriage Crash
The popular Nigerian female comedienne Princess got married to her movie producer/director husband, Adeshola Jeremiah, in May 2013, Lagos, but shockingly Princess took many by surprise when she announced that her seven month-marriage to Adesola had crashed.
Comedienne Princess has accused the media of writing negative stories about her marriage before it finally collapsed.
In an interview with Encomium, Weekly, Princess accused the press especially the bloggers of writing negatives stories about her marriage making it look like they actually wanted it to break down.
'The press, particularly the so-called bloggers, many of whom are not credible kept on writing things that were not happening at all. That is why I said now that the marriage has crashed, I hope they are now happy.
I know few press men who are true to their professional ethics would not be happy with it (breakup) but the other ones that are not true to their professional ethics are the ones writing things that do not exist. But they are not God and cannot be more than God.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con