I Use Cocoa Butter Am Not Bleaching- Yvonne Nelson Speaks Out
The rumours has been ongoing for nearly a year that actress Ynovve Nelson is bleaching her skin she has kept quiet about this rumors since But the mention of her name by a US website, Atlanta Blackstar, as one of 15 black celebrities believed to be whitening their skin, moved Miss Nelson to give a response.
In a statement released this morning, the Ghanaian actress is alleged to have claimed that though her skin complexion has lightened over the years, it has absolutely nothing to do with skin bleaching.
She said: “My present skin tone is as a result of the constant use of the famous Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter. About 3 years ago, I was fortunate enough to secure a deal to be the 'Face of Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter' and as part of the contract, I was given a lifetime supply of the body cream. I have therefore been using this cream exclusively for 3 years, so what you see now is the result of the goodness of Queen Elizabeth. It has simply enhanced my natural complexion rather than bleach it.”
Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter, which is the official moisturiser of the British monarch, after whom the product is named, is rich in akomfem oil, which is believed to have given Miss Yvonne Nelson this caramel skin colour. It also contains vitamins A, E and F, which are essential for nourishment and moisturising without leaving the skin greasy.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire