Make-Up Contest: Eniola Badmus, Motor Park ‘Paraga’ Seller; Any Difference?
One aspect many female-folks take cognizant of when they enter the puberty stage is their general outlook. You see them spend more time in front of the mirror more than any other thing. At that stage, parents come in to tutor them of many things related to that stage of life.
Those who have to go for make-up classes do so in order to look more attractive to their opposite sex. For many local people, apology to them, because of their less exposure to civilized way of life, they overdo things, especially the ladies who feel boastful of putting on heavy make-ups just to attract their 'colleagues' in the same class.
For some local gin sellers at most motor parks called 'paraga' sellers, putting on glowing eyelashes, lipsticks, powder etc, are one of the quickest ways to know them.
But for a public figure like Nollywood actress known as Eniola Badmus to put up make-up like a 'paraga' seller is what will raise eyebrows. The actress even proudly posed for photograph with Wizkid (only God knows what's running through his mind at that moment) at a recent event.
In the make-up contest, as seen in the above pictures, though the other lady is just a graphical illustration of a 'paraga' seller, who wins the contest?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim