Kenny Ogungbe and Kenny Saint Best Loses Mother To The Cold Hands Of Death
Kenny Ogungbe The Managing Director of Radio Services, Daar Communications,lost His mother, Otunba Letticia Onojoke Ogungbe, aged 80, this evening in the Federal Capital Terrritory, Abuja in the arms of one of her children and grandchildren, who confirmed her death on Tuesday evening.
Last year, Otunba Ogungbe featured alongside other mothers of celebrities in soaraway TV reality show, Supermom, where she shared her experience while raising her children with her later husband. Marriage, according to the late matriarch of the Ogungbe's family, was a mixed bag of experience.
Otunba Letticia Onojoke Ogungbe, a devout Christian and a committed Methodist is survived by children and grandchildren including her first born, accomplished banker and entrepreneur, Chief Mrs.Moji Dokpesi, wife of High Chief Raymond Aleogho Dokpesi, the Founder and Chairman, African Independent Television (AIT), ace broadcaster and music label executive, Kenny Ogungbe and his twin brother, Taiwo, popular TV personality, Idowu Ogungbe, label executive and artiste manager, Taiye Ogungbe, aka King Shaka and gospel music sensation, Kenny Saint Best
Burial arrangements will be announced by the family
Click the link below to go to...
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B