Gospel Singer Mike Abdul’s Marriage to Vivien Hits The Rock, Falls in Love with Monique
Gospel singer Mike Abdul, who was formerly with Midnight Crew before he went solo and recently dropped a video of his single entitled, Morire where he featured Monique the estranged wife of Pop star Rasak Lawal otherwise known as, Rasqie, has gone separate ways with his wife, Vivien Stephen Eva, who is equally a gospel singer with many singles to her credit, but was popular with her song entitled, Ijo.
The marriage hit the rocks three months ago, on the grounds of irreconcilable marital differences. There appears to be no going back, as Mike has chosen a new partner in the person of his artiste and former wife of Rasqie, Monique Rasqie.
Monique Rasqie, the crooner of popular single entitled, Oti Sure Ju is equally signed on to Mike's Spaghetti Records, and is one of the artistes he is promoting now.
However, his failed marriage with Viven has been under the carpet, but the female dreadlock praise singer has in various ways on her Facebook page insinuated the pains she has felt, which elaborates the issue of her marital crisis. Few of the posts read:
“A lie can travel half way around the world,while the truth is still putting on its shoes,by the time the lie is wayyyyyyyyy TIRED the truth catches UP!!! I Live, I Love,I Smile, I Hurt,I Pray,I Hope, I Believe, I Try,I Cry, I Conquer but most of all.. I am unapologetically A WOMAN. I don't b
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos