Gospel Singer Mike Abdul’s Marriage to Vivien Hits The Rock, Falls in Love with Monique
Gospel singer Mike Abdul, who was formerly with Midnight Crew before he went solo and recently dropped a video of his single entitled, Morire where he featured Monique the estranged wife of Pop star Rasak Lawal otherwise known as, Rasqie, has gone separate ways with his wife, Vivien Stephen Eva, who is equally a gospel singer with many singles to her credit, but was popular with her song entitled, Ijo.
The marriage hit the rocks three months ago, on the grounds of irreconcilable marital differences. There appears to be no going back, as Mike has chosen a new partner in the person of his artiste and former wife of Rasqie, Monique Rasqie.
Monique Rasqie, the crooner of popular single entitled, Oti Sure Ju is equally signed on to Mike's Spaghetti Records, and is one of the artistes he is promoting now.
However, his failed marriage with Viven has been under the carpet, but the female dreadlock praise singer has in various ways on her Facebook page insinuated the pains she has felt, which elaborates the issue of her marital crisis. Few of the posts read:
“A lie can travel half way around the world,while the truth is still putting on its shoes,by the time the lie is wayyyyyyyyy TIRED the truth catches UP!!! I Live, I Love,I Smile, I Hurt,I Pray,I Hope, I Believe, I Try,I Cry, I Conquer but most of all.. I am unapologetically A WOMAN. I don't b
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges