BREAKING: Governor Fashola Agrees To Pay Pa Kasunmu's Medical Bill
Information reaching us suggests that all hopes of veteran actor, Kayode Dosumu, otherwise called Pa Kasunmu to get the needed money for his medical treatment has come alive. News getting to us indicates that the governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Rajo Fashola has reportedly agreed to foot his total medical bill.
Further gist says that the governor has reportedly contacted the ailing actor and will now be responsible for the payment of the N12million needed for the actor's treatment.
Pa Kasunmu, some days ago, asked Nigerians to help him raise N12million for his medical treatment of kidney and liver ailments.
Just in December 2012, Governor Fashola also paid more that N4million to complete Nollywood actress' N6million medical surgery fee abroad. The actress has since returned from the surgery and has been spotted on a movie location afterwards.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu