BREAKING: Governor Fashola Agrees To Pay Pa Kasunmu's Medical Bill
Information reaching us suggests that all hopes of veteran actor, Kayode Dosumu, otherwise called Pa Kasunmu to get the needed money for his medical treatment has come alive. News getting to us indicates that the governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Rajo Fashola has reportedly agreed to foot his total medical bill.
Further gist says that the governor has reportedly contacted the ailing actor and will now be responsible for the payment of the N12million needed for the actor's treatment.
Pa Kasunmu, some days ago, asked Nigerians to help him raise N12million for his medical treatment of kidney and liver ailments.
Just in December 2012, Governor Fashola also paid more that N4million to complete Nollywood actress' N6million medical surgery fee abroad. The actress has since returned from the surgery and has been spotted on a movie location afterwards.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges