Dead Amongst The Dead... Aircraft Carrying Agagu's Body Crashes In Lagos, Killing At Least 16
Associated Airline plane just crashed on take off near the airport toll gate. 20 passengers on board heading to Akure.Recovery in progress.Read IT HERE
16 dead, 4 hospitalized. The plane crashed where there are tanks with aviation fuel.Gory sight to behold.
According to reports it was carrying the corpse of former governor of Ondo State: Gov Agagu
Some of the passengers who perished in the air crash are believed to be family members of the late governor and officials of Ondo state government. Rescue operations on going
Press Release By Minister of Aviation
An Embraer aircraft operated by Associated Airlines with Reg No SCD 361 enroute Akure from the Murtala Mohammed Airport, Lagos, crashed shortly after take-off at about 9.30 am local time. The plane had 20 passengers and 7 crew members on board.
Emergency rescue operations commenced immediately by a combined team of Fire Service and security personnel . Some persons pulled out from the aircraft have been rushed to the hospital while a few dead bodies have been recovered, The rescue operations is still on-going.
SA (Media) to the Hon. Minister
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music