Love Has Given Me More Than Enough- Kate Henshaw Speaks
The 42 year old actress who separated from her husband in 2011 speaks on why she is still single and the reason she is only focusing on her career for now...
I just decided that, ok, it didn't work. Next, I had to move on. There is no need holding on to the past – no need holding on to something if it's not working any more. There is no need flogging a dead horse since it is already lifeless. And when you decide to bury the horse, would you not leave the grave site afterwards? You would go now. Anything that happens to you now, that sun would still set, another day would come. So, it's your choice to either be part of the living or be in the grave yard. And I choose to be alive, enjoy my life and smile at everything that is happening – good or bad. As long as God is with you, things would always be fine with you.
I'm not thinking about anything. At the moment, I'm facing my career. If it comes, fine. If it doesn't come, that's okay. It's not the end of the world because I'm convinced that God loves me.
Love has given me more than enough. I have the most gorgeous daughter in the whole world. That's enough for me.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw