Could This Be Tope Alabi's reaction to Prophet Ajanaku's death? (LOOK)
It is no longer news that Tope Alabi's ertswhile prophet, Ajanaku passed on Saturday evening. The late cleric was Tope Alabi's spiritual father until they both parted ways
Well, it's like Tope has indirectly reacted to his death some hours ago via her facebook page, she posted a photo of her husband, Soji Alabi, thanking God for his life.
She not only praised him but prayed for him in yoruba ---My Gift from God, I thank God for your life. Wape funmi in Jesus name ooo "God will keep you for me, you will live long for me in Jesus name...."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges