OMG Why?: CNN’s Hottie Isha Sesay Marries
A lot of guys are going to be heart broken by this. According to People Magazine:
CNN anchor Isha Sesay made her own news Sunday night, marrying fellow CNN staffer Leif Coorlim in Atlanta.
The couple tied the knot in front of close friends and family at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, the ceremony moved indoors from the English garden after CNN meteorologist Jen Delgado predicted bad weather.
“Our day exceeded my wildest dreams,” Sesay tells PEOPLE. “It was magical. When I saw Leif standing at the end of the aisle, I felt as if my heart would explode. I married the man of my dreams in front of the people we care about the most. And then we partied the night away.”
The bride wore a strapless, custom Amsale gown featuring elaborate beadwork.
“Amsale herself was with me as I tried on different dresses at her Madison Avenue showroom in New York,” Sesay says. “She was wonderful. After trying on a number of gowns, Amsale, my stylist Stacey Brice Washington and I agreed that this was the dress for me!”
Sesay, 37, is an anchor/correspondent for CNN International and newsreader for Anderson Cooper 360. She met Coorlim, 34, executive editor of The CNN Freedom Project” – a CNN-wide campaign to help end child prostitution and forced labor in the United States and around the world – in 2008 at the network where they both still work.
Photography: Mary Beth Tyson via People
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges