My Hubby Can’t Dump Me Because Of My Size—Foluke Daramola
Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako, has finally reacted to a pregnancy rumour that trailed her some weeks ago.
The social crusader and filmmaker, in a recent interview with The Sun newspapers, she revealed that her marriage to Kayode Salako has stood the test of time because of her size.
''My husband doesn't like slim women. So, that boosts my ego,” the actress said.
She also disapproved claims that busty women are more prone to sexual harassments than their slimmer counterparts.
READ ALSO: Over 10 years, Desmond Elliot Still Angry With Ramsey Nuoah
''One thing about me is that I have self-confidence. I don't believe everybody has to be slim-shady. Even though, I don't want to be slim shady, maybe I would want to lose a pound or two but I like myself just the way I am. I know if I am slim, I might not look good. I am cuter as a chubby person, so whatever anybody says doesn't affect my self-confidence.
“I don't wish to be like Genevieve Nnaji or anybody else, I love the way I am and that's the way I treat people's opinion about me. I don't think my size has anything to do with sexual harassment,” she said.
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot