My Hubby Can’t Dump Me Because Of My Size—Foluke Daramola
Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako, has finally reacted to a pregnancy rumour that trailed her some weeks ago.
The social crusader and filmmaker, in a recent interview with The Sun newspapers, she revealed that her marriage to Kayode Salako has stood the test of time because of her size.
''My husband doesn't like slim women. So, that boosts my ego,” the actress said.
She also disapproved claims that busty women are more prone to sexual harassments than their slimmer counterparts.
''One thing about me is that I have self-confidence. I don't believe everybody has to be slim-shady. Even though, I don't want to be slim shady, maybe I would want to lose a pound or two but I like myself just the way I am. I know if I am slim, I might not look good. I am cuter as a chubby person, so whatever anybody says doesn't affect my self-confidence.
“I don't wish to be like Genevieve Nnaji or anybody else, I love the way I am and that's the way I treat people's opinion about me. I don't think my size has anything to do with sexual harassment,” she said.
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe