Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo Struck A Pose At Rukky Sanda’s Premiere of “Keeping My Man” in Lagos [Pictures]
Fast rising Nollywood actress Rukky Sanda looked dashing at the premiere of her movie "Keeping My Man", on Wednesday 25th September 2013 at Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Rukky Sanda stylishly wore a Sherri Hill strapless cream coloured gown which features intricate silver embellishments from the American design label's Fall 2013 Collection.
Monalisa Chinda, Tonto Dikeh, Dammy Krane, Uche Jombo and Oge Okoye were some of the stars spotted at the event.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Ghana Based Nigerian, Hon. Victor Ngumah Celebrate
- Snippets of the first ever OAPs night out party in
- Teni Performs As International Beauty Queen Christ
- Erica Nlewedim Set To Take The Industry, Fresh Fro
- Mercy Johnson-Okojie bags multi-million naira endo
- DanielEtim-Effiong, Akah Nnani, Belinda Effah, Kay
- Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Flashes heavy cle
- Funmi Iyanda’s adaptation of ‘Walking with Shadows