People Fight Me Because I Have Not Allowed Them To Siphon AGN’s Money-Ibinabo Fiberesima
The drop-dead beauty, Ibinabo Fiberesima, the president for Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN, within a short spate of her regime has brought a lot of panache and novelties to the association. Amongst her primary accomplishment is the Health Insurance Scheme which kicked off recently. However, the mother of one and former beauty queen, has opened up about why a lot of people in Nollywood are waging cold war against her.
Hear her, “All the people fighting me today are doing so because I have not allowed them to misappropriate funds. In a day, we register between 15-20 people and it's their money. They will pay in the bank and once you have paid, you will get an ID from the bank, it's a visa card. If you go to an Embassy, they will first check if your name is on the data list from the bank, in that way, we've put up check and balances. If you come to me now for the number of our members, all I need do is to check and give you the exact figure.”
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Ambode Promises to Reawaken Hidden Treasure in ind
- Wearing of Hijab in public schools: LASG sues for
- Actress, Rosaline Meurer Tempts Men on the Red Car
- Nollywood Actor, Ekpenyong Inyang Bereaved, Losses
- View Ghanaian Actress, Benedicta Gafah’s Controver
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Signs new Deal with
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Wins Best Young Actr
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda shows off hot thigh