Blackface Is A Liar, I Invited Him To My Wedding--2Face Explodes
2Face Idibia has finally opened up on the allegation made by Blackface that he (Blackface) was never invited to the former's wedding held in Dubai in March 2013. Read It Here
Blackface had written on twitter on the wedding day that "I no dey go where I no dey invited!! But I wish them all they wish themselves," which gave the hint that all was not well between him and his former group member in the defunct Plantainshun Boiz, which had Faze as the third member. Blackface's response was in reply to a fan's question as to why he was not at the wedding in Dubai.
But speaking in an interview called Rubbing Minds, 2Face stated that he actually invited Blackface but the latter did not honour the invitation.
The question now is, who amongst them is telling the truth? If Blackface wasn't truly invited, could it be because of the rift they once had when Blackface claimed ownership of the song, African Queen? Well, I leave that for you to ponder on but your guess might be as good as mine.Read It Here
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu