HOW AMAA REVIVED RITA DOMINC’S DWINDLING CAREER
It is no longer news that top and sexy actress Rita Dominic grabbed the trophy as African's Best Actress on Sunday,April 22,2012 at the 8th edition of African Movie Academy Awards(AMAA),over her lead role in a Kenyan movie entitled, Shattered.
What people are not really aware of is the major reason the light skin actress was perplexed over the honour.
NFC will without charge inform you on this page that before her role in Shattered, which was not a Nigerian film though,Ms Dominic was almost listed among Nollywood actresses whose acting careers were gradually dwindling.
The Imo State born screen goddess almost became an actress who was celebrated just for her old glory.
Either as a result of waiting for the cinema movie scripts, challenging roles,non-contemporary Nigerian drama or the script not coming her way,Ms. Dominic almost became invisible on the scene of movie making.
However,the script came for the actress to play a lead that took her outside the shores of this country and position her above other actresses in Africa in 2012.
According to the information reaching us,the awards seems to be on the great path to revive Ms. Dominic's career, as top movie producers are already staging out plans to star the actress in various movies that will hit the cinemas in 2013.
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu