Steph-Nora Okere Blacklisted By Media?
One of the stars of yesteryears in the Nigerian movie industry is surely Steph-Nora Okere. When the roll call of A-list actors was called some years ago, this charming damsel never struggled for a spot in the top 5 to 10.
But today, she no longer enjoys such opportunities of being among the top 20 hottest actors in the industry she once controlled.
Even now, the media seems to have dimmed its searchlight on her. This was evident at an event held in Lagos some days ago, where other stars of yesteryears like Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Hilda Dokubo, Joke Silva and many others were also in attendance.
While many members of the media struggled to get something from the above stars, it was not so with Steph, who was practically left alone like someone being avoided.
In fact, probably disturbed by this, the actress quietly left the venue unnoticed and this kept few people asking if Steph had done something wrong to the media to warrant the snub?
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe