Pastor says, "Give and you shall receive", he did not mean u should give ur body & receive money-- Tonto Dikeh
Most controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is sure turning to something else in the industry. On her twitter timeline recently, she tweeted to educate or preach to women that when their pastor says give and you shall receive does not mean that the person has to give her body for money.
Read her tweets here, "Pals Wen a Pastor says, "Give and you shall receive", he did not mean u should give ur body & receive money #POKO"
She also said that the only person a woman listens to and obey whatever instruction given is a photographer. She is really right about this; right?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos