Why Jesse Jagz, Brymo Dumped Choc City--Label Boss, Audu Maikori Speaks At Last
A couple of months ago, Jesse Jagz left Chocolate City, aka Choc City. Some weeks after, another artiste under the same label, Brymo, dumped Choc City even though his contract hasn't expired. The exit of the two artistes sent a signal that all was not well with the record label, which has now produced a BET awards winner; Ice Prince.
Recently, Brymo claimed he was cheated by his former label, which forced him to quit Choc City.
However, Audu Maikori, who is the boss of the label, has finally spoken on the matter and has explained why both singers left Choc City. He said Brymo left because the singer felt the label wasn't giving him the necessary attention he needed and accused the label's management of concentrating too much on Ice Prince.
On why Jesse Jagz dumped the label, Audu explained that the rapper wanted absolute control of his business. He stated further that Jesse Jagz's lyrical contents and music videos gave an impression that he encouraging drugs and nicotine, which is completely against the company's policies.
Click the link below to go to...
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos