Nigerian Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Reacts To Sex Allegation With Pastor Ajanaku
Gospel singer, Tope Alabi has reacted to the trending issue about the allegation levelled against her by her pastor, Pastor Ajanaku. The man said she begged him for sex on several occasion but he declined.
The well-known gospel star, Tope has denied the allegation and said she never made such a move to the man neither has she done anything to the man to have made such a derogatory and slanderous comment about her person.
This is the message she posted on her facebook page, “My friends, no matter the negative rumour you hear or read, I want you to know it's never true and not inspired by the living Jesus Christ...and I will never compromise my faith in God by the grace of God. God is at work.”
Does that mean that the man of God is only lying about the woman? This is a serious issue that needs serious attention. Even if that happened, it's so ungodly to reveal such to the press. Hmmm, only God knows who the true servants are!
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea