Governor Rotimi Amaechi Disappointed By His Kinsmen
The embattled Governor Rotimi Amaechi of River State has disclosed during a church service to mark the 60th birthday of the former president of the Nigerian Bar association, Chief O.C.J. Okocha that his kinsmen were the ones who betrayed him. He said this while responding to questions from journalist present at the Emmanuel Anglican Church in Port Harcourt, yesterday.
He said it is heartbreaking to discover that some of his kinsmen, including the Minister of State for Education, Mr. Nyesom Wike and the former Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Chief Austin Okpara, whom he nominated into political positions, were the ones that turned around to betray him.
Meanwhile, the governor is said to be making effort to reconcile his brouhaha with the party, though, some top PDP members, we learnt, are intensifying effort to plead for pardon on his behalf to the president and the entire umbrella body.
Click the link below to go to...
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos