E -X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E PICTURES: Chinedu Ikedieze’sTribute Words To Late Dad
Today, Chinedu Ikedieze, the Nollywood actor gave his dad a befitting burial rite. During the event, the miniature in nature seized the opportunity to give a tribute to his late dad in the pamphlet.
“Papa, you left us when we needed you most. The last time I spoke to you, you gave me hope and the confidence that you would soon recover and visit me in Lagos.
Alas, it was the last time I heard from you! Definitely, coming to Lagos was a good idea but God had a better plan and a beautiful place for you
We cried, hoping that our tears might bring you back to us but to no avail. My only happiness is that as we fondly call you "papa Alaeze", you have really gone to occupy a place in the kingdom of God.
Iron Gate, rest in peace!! Your memory lives on!!! Chinedu Ikedieze, MFR,” this were his tribute words.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere