E -X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E PICTURES: Chinedu Ikedieze’sTribute Words To Late Dad
Today, Chinedu Ikedieze, the Nollywood actor gave his dad a befitting burial rite. During the event, the miniature in nature seized the opportunity to give a tribute to his late dad in the pamphlet.
“Papa, you left us when we needed you most. The last time I spoke to you, you gave me hope and the confidence that you would soon recover and visit me in Lagos.
Alas, it was the last time I heard from you! Definitely, coming to Lagos was a good idea but God had a better plan and a beautiful place for you
We cried, hoping that our tears might bring you back to us but to no avail. My only happiness is that as we fondly call you "papa Alaeze", you have really gone to occupy a place in the kingdom of God.
Iron Gate, rest in peace!! Your memory lives on!!! Chinedu Ikedieze, MFR,” this were his tribute words.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu