Mercy Johnson Thanks Fans, Resumes Work
Sultry Nollywood star, Mercy Johnson-Okojie has sent out a 'thank you' message to her teeming fans, colleagues, producers and some others. The Kogi State-born actress, who couldn't hide her joy, thanked everyone for the support given to her while she was away for her child delivery.
Mercy stated that she is overwhelmed at the massive love shown to her by many people.
She also thanked those who presented gifts to her and her baby, Purity.
Her message reads;
"I want to say thank you to the fans, friends, colleagues and producers who were there for me. Many of them proved to be friends on and off work. Many adjusted their schedules for me and sent in their greetings during the child dedication.
"I resumed work this week with grateful heart and understanding that I am here because God through the help of people made it possible. Or how could I explain the overwhelming votes I got at AMVCA despite been away and inactivity on social media?
"How could I explain the numbers of producers and scripts waiting for my return? How could I explain the overwhelming love and gifts while I was away?
"I am very grateful and here to say a big thank you to everyone who played a role and those who as much as had good wishes in their hearts.
"Thank you and God bless you."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei