I Don’t Live Together With My 3 Wives—OJB Jezreel
Veteran music producer, OJB Jezreel, has cleared the air on his health status, which made the news sometimes ago. It was speculated that OJB was back in the hospital following a relapse of his kidney. In 2013, the producer travelled to India for a kidney transplant.
OJB, while answering questions on a TVC programme called Entertainment Splash on Monday afternoon, said he is very fine and stated that he only visited the hospital for the regular check-ups he is supposed to do as part of the rehabilitation process of the transplant.
Speaking further on the show, which was monitored by Nollywoodgists.com, OJB said he wondered why someone cooked up that story and even went as far as saying a doctor in the hospital confirmed the story to him.
When Nollywoodgists.com asked the 49-year-old entertainer about the rumour that his three wives were having issues, he said there is no iota of truth in it.
According to him, he does not live with his wives under one roof, but quickly stressed that he has a close relationship with them and does his duties as their husband.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,