I Don’t Live Together With My 3 Wives—OJB Jezreel
Veteran music producer, OJB Jezreel, has cleared the air on his health status, which made the news sometimes ago. It was speculated that OJB was back in the hospital following a relapse of his kidney. In 2013, the producer travelled to India for a kidney transplant.
OJB, while answering questions on a TVC programme called Entertainment Splash on Monday afternoon, said he is very fine and stated that he only visited the hospital for the regular check-ups he is supposed to do as part of the rehabilitation process of the transplant.
Speaking further on the show, which was monitored by Nollywoodgists.com, OJB said he wondered why someone cooked up that story and even went as far as saying a doctor in the hospital confirmed the story to him.
When Nollywoodgists.com asked the 49-year-old entertainer about the rumour that his three wives were having issues, he said there is no iota of truth in it.
According to him, he does not live with his wives under one roof, but quickly stressed that he has a close relationship with them and does his duties as their husband.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q