My Daughters Can Also Be 'Crudity Stars' Like Me--Afrocandy
If there is one actress that has overnight become a 'superstar, it will surely be Judith Okpara Mazagwu better known as Afrocandy. Her yet to be released controversial s0ft p0*n film, 'Destructive Instinct' has generated many controversies. It is still one of the most talked about issue in Nollywood now.
Like some people would always pray that their children follow their footsteps, the 'p0*n' star seems not to be bothered if any of her daughters decide to take after her.
In an interview with Punch Newspaper, Afrocandy said, "I may be their mother because I brought them into the world. I may have the privilege to raise them up to adult age. But you know, I cannot tell them what to do or follow at a certain age."
Speaking further, the sexy actress explained that, "besides, they are Americans who have their own minds. If they graduate from college and decide to follow my footsteps, it's their own calling."
Afrocandy has two children.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim