My Daughters Can Also Be 'Crudity Stars' Like Me--Afrocandy
If there is one actress that has overnight become a 'superstar, it will surely be Judith Okpara Mazagwu better known as Afrocandy. Her yet to be released controversial s0ft p0*n film, 'Destructive Instinct' has generated many controversies. It is still one of the most talked about issue in Nollywood now.
Like some people would always pray that their children follow their footsteps, the 'p0*n' star seems not to be bothered if any of her daughters decide to take after her.
In an interview with Punch Newspaper, Afrocandy said, "I may be their mother because I brought them into the world. I may have the privilege to raise them up to adult age. But you know, I cannot tell them what to do or follow at a certain age."
Speaking further, the sexy actress explained that, "besides, they are Americans who have their own minds. If they graduate from college and decide to follow my footsteps, it's their own calling."
Afrocandy has two children.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos