Patience Ozokwor rocks London for son’s wedding
As you read this, veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor is now in the city of London making last minute preparations ahead of her first son's wedding holding on Saturday, May 25.
Uchendu Ozokwor will exchange marital vows with his love, Gloria Nweze in a glamorous event scheduled to be witnessed by a couple of London-based Nollywood personalities and Nigerian socialites in Queen Elizabeth's country. EE learnt that the lovers who met in London both hail from Ngwo, Enugu State.
The joyous mother broke the good news to her teeming fans and admirers through a popular social network site over the weekend. “Fighting hard to maintain a life working and preparing for a wedding. Thrilled to announce that my son is getting married. Waiting for a wedding is like waiting for a sunrise. Knowing it's coming yet I can't wait,” she happily tweeted.
In another statement obtained by EE, she adds, “I am in love with the couple. I thank God for them and my family. Although the wedding is taking place outside the shores of Nigeria however, Igbo customs and traditions shall govern the marriage rites.”
Ozokwor lost her husband a few years ago to a terminal disease. Since the death of her beloved hubby, Mama G as she is fondly called has never looked back as she continued to soar like an eagle in the make-believe world. The proud and caring mother of four, also has an adopted child among her family members.
Click the link below to go to...
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea