2Face, Annie Macaulay's Marital Vows On Wedding Day
Last week Saturday, 2Face Idibia and Annie Macaulay exchanged martial vows. The two lovers, in the presence of guests at the event, renewed the love they both have for each other.
Below are their marital vows;
Many years ago, I was farther than the eyes could see. Now, we are now in that future. When I look into your eyes, I still see. You came into my life and you lit it up like the sun, like the moon, like the stars.
All the words in the dictionary, all the words in this world can not be enough to say what my heart feels for you. But all I can say is baby, my heart is like a stereo right now and it will beat only for you till death do us part.
I love you baby.
My joy, my heart, my friend, my love! I stand before you today as open as I can ever be, humbled by the light and love in your eyes.
13 years ago, I met the most amazing man on earth. I flew on the wings of that love, uncaring, unheeding believing firmly that you are and will always be the wind beneath my wings.
Life happened, oh yes life happened but through it all my heart beat only for you. My heartbreak became my greatest joy, my strength, my life.
Day after day, I am more in love with you. When people ask me what is love, I say love is right here. This moment, this second, today, tomorrow.
Love is you, love is real, love is my eternity with you Innocent Ujah Idibia. I give you all of me today knowing that in you and you only has this imperfect girl found perfection.
I do 13 years ago when I met you, I do 7yrs ago, I do 5yrs ago when we created our daughter.
I do through all the blogs and tabloid headlines. And on this day, at this very second I stand in front of the world and I say I do take you as my wedded husband.
I love you. I love you so much, so so much.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere