Late footballer Olubayo Adefemi finally laid to rest
The remains of late Super Eagles defender, Olubayo Adefemi, who died in a car crash in Greece has been finally laid to rest. Olubayo had been driving to the airport to board a flight to Nigeria to finalize his marriage arrangements on Monday April 18 when the ghastly accident that took his life occurred. He was buried on Thursday April 28th at the Atan Cemetery, Yaba, Lagos. He was just 25.
The Super Eagles team have vowed to honor Adebyao by beating Ethiopia in June and take the three points needed to eventually qualify for the 2012 African Cup of Nations.
A video of his team in Greece paying tribute to him after the cut...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei