Maryam Babangida dying of cancer in Los Angeles; IBB, family, at her bedside
Maryam Babangida, Nigeria's former First Lady and chairperson of the Better Life for Rural Women during her husband's years in office, is dying of ovarian cancer at the UCLA's Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center in Los Angeles.
Mrs. Babaginda's condition worsened about six months ago after she attended the wedding of Umaru Yar'Adua's daughter, Nafisat, who married the 54 -year old governor of Bauchi State.
Sources told Saharareporters that the retired ex-dictator was granted a US visa on compassionate grounds to be at the bedside of his wife, who may be in her last days as her cancer is suspected to have reached an advanced stage.
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei