My Mom Taught Me About Being A Great Mother--Omoni Oboli
Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli has eulogised her late mother, Elizabeth Agunu.
Omoni, who is a mother of three kids, as part of the celebration of Mothers' Day yesterday, extolled the virtues her late mother imbibed in her before she died.
The brand ambassador went on twitter to praise her late mum for making her a humble and great mother.
Omoni tweeted, "my mother taught me everything I know about being a great mom! All I do is follow her example. My mother taught me humility. She's the reason I know that pride goes before a fall."
According to the talented actress, she tweeted that, "my mother taught me how to smile through pain and always have a positive attitude. She taught me about Jesus. [The] reason my life is tied to Him.
Omoni Oboli is one the respected Nollywood actresses in the industry. Her acting skill has not been doubted by critics.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim