My Mom Taught Me About Being A Great Mother--Omoni Oboli
Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli has eulogised her late mother, Elizabeth Agunu.
Omoni, who is a mother of three kids, as part of the celebration of Mothers' Day yesterday, extolled the virtues her late mother imbibed in her before she died.
The brand ambassador went on twitter to praise her late mum for making her a humble and great mother.
Omoni tweeted, "my mother taught me everything I know about being a great mom! All I do is follow her example. My mother taught me humility. She's the reason I know that pride goes before a fall."
According to the talented actress, she tweeted that, "my mother taught me how to smile through pain and always have a positive attitude. She taught me about Jesus. [The] reason my life is tied to Him.
Omoni Oboli is one the respected Nollywood actresses in the industry. Her acting skill has not been doubted by critics.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q
- Heineken's Lush Lagos Party Wraps Up UEFA Champion
- Tiwa Savage, 2baba and others Join Football Legend
- Burna Boy Announces Title And Release Date For New
- 7 super stylish ex-BBNaija housemates
- Victory Emeje and Charity ifeoma onu crowned King
- Femi Kuti, Alexandre Deniot Midem Ceo Call For Enh