Chinedu Ikedieze Narrates How They Were Embarrassed by Italian Police
Popular Nollywood actors, Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) and Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) may have deficiency with their height but that has never deterred their progress in life as they have continued to fly high in their endeavours.
But one part which the pint-size actors will never forget was when an Italian Police stopped their car while in Italy for a show in company of comedian Julius Agwu and were picked from the airport and the driver was questioned on why he did not use baby carrier for them knowing that they were minors.
Such an incident will definitely get one laughing but the actors were not comfortable with the situation as they had to step down to show the Police their international passport before they were allowed to go.
Telling some friends about the incident, Chinedu stated that since that incident, Julius has been using it as a joke but people don't know it happened for real. “I still remember that day and the feeling vividly. it was funny. Since then, Julius (Agwu) has been using the incident as joke in some events, but people don't know that it's a true life story.”
- Van Daniels Properties Unveil Linda Osifo As First
- Nambitha Ben Mazwi, Beautiful South African actres
- 2020 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians announce
- 2 Weeks in Lagos: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Mawul
- Younass Collection Presents Pullo
- Charity Joe emerged "Face of Valentine Akwa Ibom 2
- Insecurity: Your failure to stop herdsmen impuniti
- Celebration As Zonju Hosts First Abuja SeaFood Fie
- Nigerian Humanitarian, Titilayo Eboh Honoured At A
- Abuja Man Gets Himself Admitted To Escape Valentin