Stella D. Blasts Actress Lola Alao Over Married Men Comments
Lola who has been involved in a few controversies in the movie industry is quoted to have said some very shocking words and i have been waiting for her denial and it hasn't come…that means she did say it and i am gladly sending her this memo.
Lola is quoted to have advised single girls thus
“Let me explain something to you; where are the single guys? They are there and not ready to marry.
If the single guys are not ready then the next available option should be taken. I believe one should go for whatever makes one happy.
If a married man is the one that will make you happy, please go for it. I know married women would be angry with me but it is the truth of the matter.”
Lola alao are you for real?
Why dont you first find a man to marry you and advise your single friends to go for him?
Are you trying to justify that you are dating a married man?
Why should another womans husband make you happy lola?
Why are you advising young ladies to covet other peoples property?
Are you not supposed to be an amsassador that will affect her environment positively?
If the young men out there are not ready,whatever happened to being patient?
This advice just shows how irresponsible you are ….I pray that God will never allow that married man you are dating to marry you.may. God open his eyes to see you for what you are and may he return home in thanksgiving to his wife.
Young ladies please do not listen to this advice..it is from the pit of hell!”
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere