President Jonathan Commiserates With Justus Esiri Family
The President of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has sent a commiseration message to the family of the deceased Nollywood veteran actor, Justus Esiri following his death last Tuesday night.
Ebele described Justus Esiri as an epitome of excellence, commitment and creativity who carved a positive image for Nigeria in the eyes of the international community.
President Jonathan believes that the Nigerian movie industry and the country as a whole will greatly miss the popular actor who came to national limelight with his acclaimed performance in the popular television series, Village Headmaster, and other movies.
President Jonathan also condoles the people of Delta State, fans of the revered actor and the Nollywood Family on the passage of a notable member, mentor, pioneer and inspiring actor, and enjoins the younger members to keep Justus Esiri's legacy alive by promoting higher standards in their movies.
He prays God Almighty will grant the soul of the departed actor peaceful repose.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles
- Drama As Man Carries Bed And Kitchen Materials To
- Tension In Delta As A Young Man Collapses, Die In
- Nigeria Jaga Jaga Uncle Buhari!!!: Portable Throws
- At Last! Mohbad Surprises Bella Shmurda With Somet
- "Even If He Is Missing, I Will Not Post My Man": A
- Heads Almost Broken As Enraged Men Fights Over New