RICHARD MOFE-DAMIJO- TAKES HIS ART SEROUSLY
Spread the word to the North, South, East and West, Richard Mofe-Damijo, the original glamour boy of Nollywood, Nigeria's exploding movie industry is planning some exciting projects in 2007 that will take the industry by storm. RMD as he is fondly called is one of those top stars that were supposedly banned by Nigerian marketers but he was not fazed one bit. While the ban went one, the rugged Warri boy who strongly believes that his art and his good-given craft are priceless was busy concluding his law programme at the University of Lagos, earning his LL.B at the Nigerian Law School and making money from his consultancy firm, Whitewater.
Talking of his project for 2007, RMD is about to turn Centrespread, the spell-binding book of his late wife and famous journalist, MEE Mofe-Damijo into an elaborate production project. Centrespread will be shot as a television series and film. Knowing RMD who is finicky about standards, I am sure hew has laid out creative plans for marketing which will include merchandising.
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti