AUTOPSY REPORT REVEALS GOLDIE HARVEY DIED OF HYPERTENSION (PHOTO)
Report following the autopsy carried out after her sudden death at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos revealed that the Kennis Music star, suffered a terminal 'hypertensive heart disease' which resulted to' intracerebellar haemorrhage.'
The autopsy carried out February 19, was signed by Dr. O.O Oyewole of the Department of Pathology and Forensic Medicine.
The burial arrangement for the former Big Brother Africa house mate will be announced by the family.
Goldie died on Valentine's Day shortly after she returned from Los Angeles, United States where she attended the 55th Grammy Awards.
May her soul rest in peace... Amen.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei