EXCLUSIVE: Meet Nse Ikpe Etim's UK-Based University Don Hubby, Clifford Sule
Finally, on Valentine's Day, exactly a year after 2Face Idibia openly proposed to his wife, Annie Macaulay, Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe Etim, officially got married to her husband, Clifford Sule.
We gathered that Sule is a top university don in a UK university.
Information scooped on him by Nollywoodgists.com shows that the man that broke 'other admirers' hearts' is a Middlesex Senior Lecturer in the UK.
He is in fact, a Senior Lecturer at the Computer Communications department of Middlesex University, London, UK.
He is of an average height and handsome. He is believed to live around Cheshunt and Waltham Cross, a town about 12 miles away from London in the UK.
He is a holder of BSc (Hons) in Computer Communications, MSc in Computer Network Management and Security, PG Cert in Higher Education and AMBCS CCAI qualifications.
He has spent over a decade in his present job.
What we hear about the new couple is that they are madly in love with each other.
Andrew Harvey, Goldie's husband touching his late wife
Click the link below to go to...
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei