Ini Edo Flaunts Hubby, Calls Him 'My Hero, Soulmate' [Picture]
Love is in the air and Nollywood actress, Ini Edo is no exception in displaying how much she loves her husband. Not many can go on social media to pour their lovers or husbands with sweet and romantic words that could melt even the hardest or stone-hearted guy on earth.
For Ini Edo, nothing can stop her from telling her hubby, Philip Ehiagwina how much she loves him and what the Edo State US-based businessman means to her.
A perfect day to do that was his birthday, which was on Monday, January 7, 2013. The Akwa-Ibom actress went on twitter to flaunt Philip and left a romantic message most men could struggle to get from their love partners.
"Happy birthday to my soulmate, my hero, the love of my life, my husband Philip Ehiagwina. I pray that long life and good health be yours now and forever. I love you," Ini Edo tweeted.
Who says Ini is not in love? Philip must be the luckiest man on earth.
Click the link below to go to...
Between Stella Damasus and Daniel Ademinokan
lJim Iyke Steps Out With Kid Sister, Bags Actor of the Decade Award
9ice Reacts to Romance Story with Babcock Varsity Babe
The Fear Of Kidnapping Grips Nollywood
Nigeria/Ghana: Entertainers Speak On How They Are Spending Their Xmas! Part 1
Brothers at war! Tuface must pay my money -Blackface
“Nkiru Sylvanus' family disobeyed us and paid N8 million ransom to kidnappers” – Police
BORN AGAIN TOP PRODUCER, TOP ACTRESS' ROMANCE REACHES ITS CLIMAX
- Don Jazzy Reacts As Davido Refers To Him As His Me
- Iyabo Ojo calls out Governor Sanwo Olu over tax bi
- Man Shares Overwhelming Transformation
- Portable To Zino: You Get Car But Your Family Dey
- Sophia Momodu In Trouble As She Took Davido's Daug
- "My Father Died After I Killed A Crab" Man Narrate
- "God Am I A Stone" Tiwa Savage Wants A Partner Aga
- "na young babe you dey chop" Reactions As Isreal D
- Rema Reacts Humbly To Burnaboy's New Feat
- Learn How A Lady Caught A Thief Through Its Body O