Upcoming Singer, KCEE Lambasts NBC Over Ban Of Some Music Videos
A member of the defunct KC Presh music group, KCEE has lambasted the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC) ban on some musical videos by some Nigerian singers.
KCEE took to popular social media site, Twitter, to label those in the broadcasting regulators as 'drunk'.
According to KCEE, "I think we have some drunk people working in NBC, what's wrong with the videos they just banned?" KCEE asked on twitter.
Early this morning, news went viral on social media that some music videos have been reportedly banned by the NBC over 'offences' raging from suggestive dance moves to vulgar lyrics.
Interestingly, some of these banned music videos have been receiving massive airplays on various TV stations for over six months.
P-Square's recently released Alingo was also banned just as Taliman's 'Koma Roll' music, which has been on TV stations for over six months, was banned too.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on