Diamond Igwe Stages A Multi Million Naira Wedding For Twin Brother
Recently, notable Nollywood screen diva, Diamond Adaeze Igwe staged a multi-million naira wedding for her twin brother, Peter Igwe in the bubbling city of Abakiliki, Ebonyi State.
The glitz and glamorous wedding which till this moment remains the talk of the town held at the Shiloh hall of Widow Care. It also witnessed a huge turn-out following the presence of some Nollywood stars who those present struggled to catch a glimpse at them.
According to the Ebonyi-born thespian, “Not that my twin brother doesn't have what it takes to host such event like that, but personally I told him to keep whatever thing he has that I will fix the bill. And to the glory of God, it held and that doesn't mean I have arrived or gotten much to lavish. I only saw that as an opportunity to show my twin brother some love. Besides, such event is for lifetime,” she retorted.
The superlative event got enlivened by awe-inspiring performers who reeled out their best while entertaining the guests present. As the well attended event was graced by the national chairman of All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) and erstwhile governor of Abia State, Ogbonnaya Onu.
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive